How to Join
We are actively recruiting members for the Partnership. We have several levels of participation that fit the resources and commitments of different organizations. As a 501(c)(6), contributions to the Partnership may be partially tax deductible.
Steering Committee – $25,000 or more
Joining at the Steering Committee Level provides for all the benefits of Sustaining Member level and:
- Listed as Steering Committee Member of the Partnership;
- Oversee the governance and operation of the Partnership;
- Identify policy priorities and steer the direction and focus of the Partnership;
- Priority consideration for selection as a presenter at all public briefings; and
- Participation in private policy dinners with thought leaders from policy maker, industry, academic, advocacy, patient, and provider groups.
Sustaining Member – $15,000
Organizations that join at the Sustaining Member level have full access to the benefits of General Partnership Membership and:
- Listed as Sustaining Member of the Partnership;
- Opportunities to shape and priority participation in all public briefings;
- Opportunities to chair Partnership policy working groups;
- Co-branding opportunities on events and publications generated as part of the Partnership;
- Branding and content input on Partnership web site; and
- Input on all campaign priorities and outputs.
General Member – $5,000
Organizations involved at this level will have the opportunity to participate and provide input to the Partnership. Additional benefits include:
- Listed as a public member on the Partnership website, promotional materials, and final report;
- Regular updates on legislative, regulatory and media developments; and
- Access to Partnership resources including: tool kits, fact sheets, advocacy materials, policy documents.
Partners are listed as supporters on the website; and
- May attend general meetings.
Download Partnership for a Healthy America's two-page overview on Medication Adherence and Our Priorities.
For more information on the Partnership inquiries and media requests.
Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Prescriptions for a Healthy America. Submit the form below and one of our staff members will be in touch.