On October 30, 2013, Prescriptions for a Healthy America joined a panel at the North Carolina Alliance for Healthy Communities (NCAHC) 2013 Annual Conference. The conference focused on Treatment Adherence and Communication in the Age of ACOs and Healthcare Reform. Individuals from various segments of North Carolina’s health care communities convened at the Embassy Suites in Cary, NC to hear from local and national experts on a variety of topics related to healthcare and medication adherence.
P4HA joined a panel of experts to discuss “Moving Forward Under Accountable Care Organization Control”
- Moderator: Robert Nauman, NCAHC
- Thomas Warcup, DO, Carolina Advanced Health
- Lauren Whitt, PhD, University of Alabama
- Troy Trygstad, PharmD, Community Care of North Carolina
- Joel White, Council for Affordable Health Coverage, Prescriptions for a Healthy America